Colorado State University has established telephone lines and electronic access to provide up-to-date information on the recovery efforts following the flood last week.
Key telephone and electronic contacts include:
- (970) 491-7669 for recorded, updated information on campus operations.
- 1-888-556-3475 for toll-free information about the university’s status. The line is open from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 10 a.m.-2 p.m. weekends. The campus extension for the hotline is 491-3305.
- (970) 491-6432 for the Media and Public Relations office on campus.
- (970) 491-6053 to reach the counseling center for psychological and emotional support for students, faculty and staff affected by the flood. Hours are 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday; after hours, call (970) 491-7111.
For donations and to volunteer:
- (970) 491-7765 is the central volunteer and donation phone line for Colorado State.
- Monetary contributions, including general, unrestricted gifts for flood relief to the university, can be made to the CSU Flood Relief Fund, fund number 47933. Gifts also may be made to the Morgan Library Flood Relief Fund, fund number 47943; and the Collegian Flood Relief fund, fund number 47953. Checks for all funds should be made out and mailed to the CSU Foundation, P.O. Box 1870, Fort Collins CO 80522-1870.
Buildings that remain closed to the public are listed below.
- South College Avenue Gym
- Eddy Hall
- Education Building
- Gibbons Hall
- Johnson Hall
- Lory Student Center
- Morgan Library
- Occupational Therapy
- Hartshorn Student Health Services
- Music Building