Note to Editors: Broadcast-quality audio sound bites, print-quality photos and video of the entire address are available at www.colostate.edu.
Colorado State University President Larry Penley today delivered his first presidential address to a crowd of approximately 4,500 students, faculty, staff and community members.
Penley addressed the university’s research, leadership contribution and role in six main topics in the annual President’s Fall Address:
– Economic development
– Support of K-12 education and its integration with higher education
– Challenges associated with an aging population
– Social, economic, cultural and environmental issues as a result of globalization
– Challenges of funding of higher education
– Integrating science and culture to address world problems
For video of Penley’s full address, sound bites and photos visit newsinfo.colostate.edu.