A Consul General Delegation representing countries from around the globe will headline Colorado State University College of Business 2nd annual Global Business Forum from 1-5 p.m. March 1 in Ammons Hall on campus. Yuzo Ota, consul general of Japan, Ramiro Silva, deputy consul of Peru, and Mariana Diaz, deputy consul general of Mexico, will speak on a variety of topics impacting international business at the event.
The event will address current international topics and understanding of global trends. The three keynote speakers will address topics impacting international business including the impact of the weak dollar, trading partners and other topics of choice by the Consul General Delegation. Jim Reis, president of the Denver World Trade Center, will discuss "Outsourcing: Is it all bad?"
Colorado State’s College of Business and the Denver World Trade Center are sponsoring the event. Tickets are $25.
A schedule of presentations follows. All presentations will take place in Ammons Hall on the Colorado State University campus.
– 1:15 p.m.- Opening remarks.
– 1:30 p.m.- Panel discussion: international business, impact of the weak dollar, trading partners and other topics of choice by the Consul General Delegation.
– The Honorable Yuzo Ota, consul general of Japan.
– The Honorable Ramiro Silva, deputy consul general of Peru.
– The Honorable Mariana Diaz, deputy consul general of Mexico.
– 2:45 p.m. – Outsourcing: Is it all bad?
– Jim Reis, president of Denver World Trade Center.
– 4-5 p.m. – China: A place to do business from a corporate perspective.
– Tom Gendron, president and COO, Woodward
– Susan Schell, vice president, Advanced Energy.
To attend the event or for more information about the Global Business Forum, contact Bill Shuster at email@example.com or (970) 491-4023.