The Colorado State University Environmental Learning Center’s summer day-camp registration is now open. All-day camps will run Monday through Friday from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. at the ELC’s East Drake site, 2400 Ziegler Rd.
The camps that are offered this year are:
– Can You Dig It? camp will run from June 9-13 and is for ages 7 and up. The camp will take participants in search of wild, weedy and edible plants at the ELC and in Fort Collins.
– Creepy Crawlin’ Critters camp will take kids searching and learning all about bugs from June 23-27. The camp is for ages 7 and up.
– Survivor: Fort Collins camp will include a week of survival lessons and challenges at the ELC. It will run July 7-11 and is for ages 10 and up.
– H2Oh Yeah! camp will explore the wild waters of the ELC for children ages 7 and up. The camp will run from July 21-25.
– EnviroTechies camp will run from August 4-8 for ages 10 and up. This camp will use the latest enviro-technology to explore the ELC and beyond.
Prices are $140 per camp for ELC members and $170 per camp for non-members. For more registration information, visit http://taurus.cnr.colostate.edu/projects/elc.