Discounted National Western Stock Show tickets are available for all people with connections to Colorado State University. Students, faculty, staff, family and friends qualify for a no-limits special offer. The only requirement is to say that you heard of the offer through Colorado State, and you will be eligible for discounted prices on reserve seating at National Western Stock Show events. The Stock Show runs through Jan. 25 at the National Western Complex in Denver.
Tickets purchased through this special offer are free of service charges for a savings of $3.75 per ticket, plus an additional savings of $2.25 per order. Tickets include free grounds admission to all exhibits. The discounts are available through the Group Services Office of the National Western Stock Show Box Office. To order by phone, call (303) 295-2979 or visit online at www.NationalWestern.com/groups, click on "Book a Reservation" and include "Colorado State University" in the "Group Name" field.
Colorado State University friends can choose from any of the following events:
– Professional Bull Riders on Tuesday, Jan. 13, at 7:30 p.m. for $33 or $22 ($35 or $27 value)
– Gambler’s Choice Jumper Stakes on Friday, Jan. 16, at 7:30 p.m. for $11 ($14 value)
– Wild West Show on Sunday, Jan. 18, at 4 p.m. for $11 ($14 value). Wild West Show ticket, plus hot dog, bag of chips and small soda, for $15 ($18 value)
– Martin Luther King Jr. African-American Heritage Rodeo on Monday, Jan. 19, at 6 p.m. or $13 ($15 value)
– Pro Rodeo on Tuesday, Jan. 20, at 2 p.m. for $9 ($12 value)
– Super Dogs on Tuesday, Jan. 20, at 6:30 p.m. for $10 ($12 value). Super Dogs ticket, plus hot dog, bag of chips and small soda, for $14 ($16 value)
– Dancing Horses on Wednesday, Jan. 21, at 7:30 p.m. for $16 ($18 value)
– Pro Rodeo on Saturday, Jan. 24, at 11 a.m. for $13 ($15 value)
Discount tickets are available for additional events but are subject to availability.