WHAT: The Colorado State University Stadium Advisory Committee will hold its first meeting. The committee was created to oversee the investigation of and provide counsel on the prospects of building an on-campus stadium, including the public input process, site selection, funding sources and hiring contractors and consultants to support the project.
The meeting is open to the public and the media, but public comment will not be taken at this first meeting. Going forward, there will be multiple opportunities for public input and involvement.
WHEN: 7 p.m. Friday, February 3, 2012
WHERE: Lory Student Center (North Ballroom)
WEBSITE: Details and living streaming of the event are available at www.colostate.edu/stadium.
• Co-Chair – Jack Graham, CSU Director of Athletics
• Co-Chair – Amy Parsons, VP for University Operations
• Brett Anderson, VP Advancement
• Eric Berlinberg, ASCSU President
• Farrah Bustamante, staff representative
• Todd Donavan, College of Business faculty
• James Francis, Faculty Athletics representative
• Mark Gill, President’s Office
• Blanche Hughes, VP Student Affairs
• Diane Jones, City of Fort Collins
• Stu MacMillan, community representative
• Tom Milligan, VP External Affairs
• Darshan Shah, Alumni Association Board
• Jim Smith, community representative