Several Colorado State University faculty members in the Department of Political Science are experts on aspects of the upcoming midterm elections and are available for interviews.
Journalists are invited to use them as sources when writing election-related stories about issues and candidates at the national or state level this fall.
Contact Jeff Dodge at 970-491-4251 or Jeff.Dodge@colostate.edu to schedule an interview.
The CSU faculty, and their areas of expertise, are:
- Michele Betsill – climate politics
- Courtenay Daum – civil rights, civil liberties, gender and race
- Robert Duffy – general political trends, federal elections and campaign finance, including spending by interest groups and outside entities
- Peter Harris – foreign policy, international relations and national security
- Matthew Hitt – Supreme Court and Congressional issues
- Kyle Saunders – presidential and congressional elections, turnout, polling, campaigns, voter behavior and attitudes